According to Crickbuzz, IPL 2023 will begin in the last week of March 2022. Although there will be no mega auction for the IPL 2023, there will be a small auction where teams can trade their players and buy new players to complete their 25-man squad. Here’s the most recent information on the IPL 2023 Auction Date and Trade.
The IPL 2023 auction is expected to take place on December 16 – report Crickbuzz.
IPL 2023 Update
- IPL 2023 to start in March ending.
- IPL 2023Auction set to be held in mid December.
- Chennai Super Kings denied Delhi Capital for the trade of Ravindra Jadeja.
- Gujarat Titans denied trades of Sai Kishore and Tewatia.
- Purse value for the salary increased from 90cr to 95cr.
CSK confirmed in official tweet that they denied Jadeja trade.