Shubman Gill Profile: Cricket in India is always evolving with due contribution from their youngsters, and the most versatile and formidable fresh talent in the recent scenario of international cricket is none but the extravagant Indian opening batsman Shubman Gill. Gill proclaimed himself as one of the finest young talents in all 3 formats of the game throughout the very early days of his career, since his debut in 2019 with a special assortment from 2023.
Due to his batting style of cookbook cricketing shots and sublime technique, he is often referred to as one of the most talented all-round batsmen in the present world. With his playing technique and consistency in mind, he has been compared to senior teammate Virat Kohli and is widely regarded as the future of Indian cricket. Hence, due to his capacity, he is called the Prince, a subsidiary of King Kohli.
Gill made his international debut in the tricolor jersey for India U19 in 2018, and his performance in the World Cup was widely praised. He was also recognized as the Man of the Tournament in the Cup. Gill has made a name for himself in international cricket since his debut, and he has emerged even more since 2k22.
Gill holds unique records for the highest individual score in international 20-over cricket with 126 runs in an inning and a record for scoring a double century as the youngest-ever player in Odi cricket.
Shubman Gill: Bio
|Date of birth
|8th September 1999
|Place of Birth
|Chakk Kherheaala, Fazilka, Punjab, India
|Right Handed Batsman
Shubman Gill: Net Worth
Being one of the most talked about recent-day sportsmen, not only in India but also one of the most celebrated and highly rated cricketers in the entire world, Gill has a bankable net worth of around 4 million USD, which is around 32 crores in Indian rupees.
Shubman Gill: Stats
Shubman Gill: Income & Salary
Shubman Gill was recently included in the A-rated list of players by the BCCI, and from this, he earns around Rs 50 lakhs per month and Rs 5 crores yearly.
He is also paid a hovering amount of $8,00,00,000 by the Gujarat Titans for playing in the IPL.
His total income would range from 20 crores, or 1 million dollars, annually from both national and featured international match fees and endorsements.
Shubman Gill: Brand Deals
Shubman Gill deals with several brands, including:
- My11Circle – A online platform, providing a base for several gaming options, especially Fantasy league.
- JBL – Electronic wearable brand that mainly deals in sound accessories, like earbuds, headphones and speakers.
- Gillette – American brand of special body care products, mainly shaving supplies that are engineered for exceptional shaves.
- Games 24×7 – A digital gaming platform with an exciting pack of games that includes Fantasy sports, skill games, etc.
- CEAT – Unique multi-national branding of rubber tyres, as they produce a variety of tyres with a specialization in two-four-wheelers and tubeless tyres.
- Nike – is a Worldwide popular sportswear brand that produces a variety of products, from shoes to several other accessories.
Shubman Gill: Lifestyle
Gill is often praised in the media for his heroism with the bat on the field. His immense stardom is a reason for his widespread recognition on social media. Gill has approximately 3.8 million Instagram followers and earns approximately 14K dollars from sponsored posts there.
Shubman Gill has an absurd range of luxury cars, including the following:
- Range Rover Velar – A straight-engine SUV with a powerful and elegant design car ranging between 85-90 Lakhs.
- Mahindra Thar – Mahindra’s middle-class sensation driven with a unique touch of Jeeps of the 20th century, Gills first buy at around 13-15 lakhs.
- Mercedes Sedan – It is a convertible and streaky sports car fit for tough Indian roads, that costs around 1.2-2.5 crores.
He owns an apartment in Mohali (a luxury designer house worth 35 lakhs). Nothing much is known about his personal life or dating partners. However, it is often rumoured that he dated Sachin Tendulkar’s daughter Sara Tendulkar.