Shreyas Iyer Profile: Amongst several genuine talents in the gentleman’s game, a few have been as promising as the Indian middle-order star Shreyas Iyer. Iyer established himself as one of the highest caliber limited overs cricketers of his career throughout all phases of his career since his return to cricket in 2012.
Due to his aggressive batting style and sublime elegance, he is often referred to as one of the finest limited-overs batsmen in the world today. Since the 2022 edition, he has also captained the Kolkata Knight Riders franchise in the IPL. Because of his outstanding form and performance in, he was the only Indian batter named to the ICC Men’s Odi Team of the Year.
Shreyas Iyer: Bio
|Date of birth||6th December 1994|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current Team(IPL)||Kolkata Knight Riders|
|Preferred Hand||Right Handed Batsman|
Shreyas Iyer: Net Worth
Being one of the most notable sportsmen in India and also one of the most well-known white-ball cricketers in the entire world, Shreyas has an enchanting net worth of around 7 million USD, which is around 53 crores in Indian rupees.
Shreyas Iyer: Stats
Shreyas Iyer: Income & Salary
Shreyas Iyer is included in the B-rated list of players by the BCCI, and from this, he earns 25–30 lakhs per month and 3 crores annually from the BCCI contract.
The Kolkata Knight Riders pay him an annual salary of Rs 12,25,00,000 for his participation in the IPL.
His total income would range from Rs. 25 crores annually from both national and international match fees and endorsements.
Shreyas Iyer: Brand Deals
Shreyas Iyer endorses several brands, including:
- boAt – Electronic wearable brand that mainly deals in sound accessories, like earbuds, headphones and speakers.
- Fresca Juices – India’s topmost flavored drink with fruit extracts.
- Myprotein – Europe’s no.1 sports supplement brand. They formulate the highest quality sports nutritious drink. They also own several other equipments and other food supplements.
- Google Pixel – Earlier called the Nexus, it was replaced by the Google Pixel, one of the topmost brands of portable electronic gadgets in the world, especially known for its wide range of smartphones.
- Manyavar – A clothing brand, known for developing Ethnic wear full of Indian richness and western elegance.
- Dream11 – India’s no.1 online platform, providing a base for Fantasy gaming.
- CEAT – Unique multi-national branding of rubber tyres, as they produce a variety of tyres with a specialization in two-four-wheelers and tubeless tyres.
Shreyas Iyer: Lifestyle
Shreyas is often featured on social media pages and handles and is widely considered for his intense presence on social media and heroism with the bat on the field. His large fanbase is also a reason for his widespread recognition on social media. Shreyas has approximately 6.2 million Instagram followers and earns approximately $8,000 per sponsored post.
Shreyas Iyer has an insane range of motorbikes which include the BMW – the most homologated superbike which is best for sports tracks with a powerful design, that ranges up to 50 lakhs and the Harley Davidson – A bagger that is loaded with performance and premium features, the most premium bike for Riders, which costs around 24 lakhs and a set of luxury cars, including the
- Lamborghini Huracan( 3.75 crores) – It is a V-engine sportscar with a blend of technology and design and has a unique streamlined body type.
- Audi S5 – A straight-engine 5-seater Sedan, with innovative technologies, progressive design and exceptional sporting caliber.
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 4Matic – 5-seater SUV that boasts explosive power delivery and is worth INR 2.45 crores
- BMW – It has an intelligent all-wheel-drive system and is a reliable car that ranges between 1.5-2.6 crores.
He owns multiple apartments across India, with the main one in Lodha World Crest in Lower Parel (Apartment: 12 crores) and several other properties throughout the country.
Also Read:- Suryakumar Yadav suffers sharp attack from Ex-India spinner after his 3 ducks in IND vs AUS ODI series