In recent times, no other player can match the all-format talent of Ravindra Jadeja in the gentleman’s game. Jadeja has established himself as one of the finest-ever all-format all-rounders of the recent era and asserted to be highly ascertaining throughout the first and third phases of his career. He has been incredible since his return to the Indian cricket team in 2018 after his weak patch of form in 2016–17.
Due to his batting style, which is composed of both intense aggression and sublime balance, he is often referred to as one of the finest ever all-rounders in the world. He is also known for his prolific ability in several fielding positions, is widely regarded as the greatest fielder with acute reflexes in modern cricket, and is often named ‘Sir Jadeja’ due to his sword-swirling celebration technique.
Ravindra Jadeja: Bio
|Date of birth||6th December 1988|
|Place of Birth||Navagam Ghed, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Current Team(IPL)||Chennai Super Kings|
|Preferred Hand||Left Handed Batsman|
|Bowling Style||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|Role||All-Rounder ( Middle Order)|
Being one of the most prolific cricketers in India and also one of the most celebrated entertainers in the entire world, Jadeja has an intriguing net worth of around 13 million USD, which is nearly 100 crores INR.
Ravindra Jadeja: Stats
Ravindra Jadeja: Income & Salary
Ravindra Jadeja is placed on the A-rated list of players by the BCCI, and from this, he earns around 70–80 lakhs per month and almost 5 crores annually from the BCCI contract.
He is also paid a large sum of money by the Chennai Super Kings to play in the IPL.
His total income would range from 26 crores annually from both national and international match fees and endorsements.
Ravindra Jadeja: Brand Deals
Ravindra Jadeja deals with several brands, including:
- ASICS – It is a Japanese professional sportswear brand, very much popular for its wide variety of shoes.
- Kinara Capitals – It is an RBI registered Finance company, that extends financial assistance for business expansion.
- SWOTT – A smart-wearable brand with their mainstream being intelligent electronics and they provide a wide range of products based on fashion trends.
- My11 Circle – An online platform, providing a base for several gaming options, especially Fantasy league.
Ravindra Jadeja: Lifestyle
Jadeja is known for his immense social media presence in the media columns for his presence on the entire field and his heroism with both the bat and bowl on the field. His worldwide fanbase is one of the reasons for his ulterior regard for the whole wide world. Jadeja has approximately 5.1 million Instagram followers and earns approximately $22,000 per sponsored Instagram post.
Jadeja was born into a Rajput family, and according to Rana custom, he owns horses on his farm and is frequently seen riding them, but he also owns a stunning motorbike called the Suzuki Hayabusa (ten lakhs).
Ravindra Jadeja has a wide range of luxury cars, including the following:
- Audi Q7 – A versatile and cozy 7-seater SUV which ranges between prices of 84-92 Lakhs.
- Audi A4 – This is a luxurious 5-seater Sedan, known for its technological advantages. It ranges between 40-50 lakhs.
- BMW X1 XDrive – It has an intelligent all-wheel-drive system and is a reliable car that ranges between 45-50 Lakhs.
- Rolls Royce ( 4.5 Crores) – RR released the Ghost Series II which is one of the most desirable cars in the world.
He owns multiple properties across India as a part of his paternal estate, with the main one in Jamnagar (a mega-sized, 4-story bungalow worth 80 crores) and several other properties throughout the country.
He forms a sweet couple with his wife Rivaba Jadeja, and they have a daughter together, Nidhyana Jadeja.
Also Read:- IPL 2023: Who will captain Kolkata Knight Riders in the absence of Shreyas Iyer?