Mohammed Shami Profile: In recent times, not many bowlers have been able to excel in the gentleman’s game, as this era mostly comprises of legendary batters. Shami has established himself as one of the most quality white-ball bowlers but is also doing equally well in red-ball cricket of the recent era and asserted to be highly convincing, especially in the first phase of his career, but has not been that convincing since his return to the Indian cricket team in 2021 after he sustained many injuries.
Due to his bowling style, which combines both acute pace and sublime accuracy, he is often referred to as one of the finest all-format pace bowlers in the world. He is also known for his prolific ability to bowl in several parts of an innings and is widely regarded as one of the greatest bowlers with the new ball in limited overs cricket, with not many variations but rather a lethal pace and discipline of line and length.
Mohammed Shami: Bio
|Date of birth||3rd September 1990|
|Place of Birth||Amroha, UP, India|
|Current Team(IPL)||Gujarat Titans|
|Preferred Hand||Right Handed Batsman|
|Bowling Style||Right arm Fast|
Mohammed Shami: Net Worth
Being one of the most internationally experienced cricketers in India currently and also one of the most experienced pacers in the longer format, Shami has an intriguing net worth of around 6 million USD, which is nearly 45 crores INR.
Mohammed Shami: Stats
Mohammed Shami: Income & Salary
Mohammed Shami is one of the players to be placed on the A-rated list of players by the BCCI, and from this, he earns around 50–60 lakhs per month, featuring mostly in tests and Odi, and almost 5 crores annually from the BCCI contract.
He is also paid a hefty amount of $6,25,00,000 by the Gujarat Titans for playing in the and as of yet has earned a total of approximately $95,00,000 by representing various IPL franchises.
His annual earnings from domestic and international match fees and endorsements would total 15 crores.
Mohammed Shami: Brand Deals
Mohammed Shami deals with several brands, including:
- Stanford – A multi-national company, certified by WHO-GMP, that engages in the manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products.
- Nike – Worldwide popular sportswear brand that produces a variety of products, from shoes to several other accessories, all around the globe.
- OctaFX – An Internationally recognised Forex trading service provider. Octa markets is a worldwide recognised Forex broker.
- Blitzpools – India’s most secure online platform, providing a base for Fantasy gaming that tests one’s sports knowledge.
Mohammed Shami: Lifestyle
Shami is not one of those players with much recognition or social media presence and is not talked about much in media columns, except for his presence on the cricket field and his antics with the bowl on the field. Md.Shami has approximately 4.7M Instagram followers and earns approximately $77K from each sponsored Instagram post.
He owns multiple properties across India, with the main one in Amroha (Farm House, worth 15 crores), and several other properties throughout the country, which are worth crores.
Mohammed Shami has a wide range of luxury cars and motorcycles, including the following:
- Audi Q7 – A versatile and cozy 7-seater SUV which ranges between prices of 84-92 Lakhs.
- BMW-5 series ( 4.5 Crores) – A BMW 5-Series car. It costs around 70 Lakh rupees and is said to be one of the best in his possession.
- Toyota Fortuner – A 7-seater best drive for a family with a price range of 35-50 Lakhs.
- Jaguar F-type – With a V-engine and innovative car technology, it is one of the best 2-seater luxury sports cars and one of Shami’s favorite possessions.
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 – It is a next-generation bike with certain unimaginable features with an on-road price of 3.5-4.5 lakhs.
He was married to his wife Hasin Jahan, and they have a daughter together, Aairah Shami, born in 2015, but the couple got separated through a legal divorce in 2018.
Also Read:- Suryakumar Yadav suffers sharp attack from Ex-India spinner after his 3 ducks in IND vs AUS ODI series