Mitchell Starc Profile: In recent times, not many bowlers have shown a similar caliber in the gentleman’s game as that of this era’s most enthusiastic talent, Mitchell Starc. Starc has established himself as one of the best pace bowling sensations in white ball cricket but is also performing eminently well in red-ball cricket of the recent era and asserted to be highly convincing throughout all phases of his career and has been equally convincing since his return to the Australian national team in 2019 after he sustained many injuries.
Due to his bowling style, which consists of insane pace, he is one of the fastest bowlers of his generation and has sublime adaptiveness and variations to bowl at several different paces. He also specializes in bowling perfectly pitched yorkers, which are often called ‘Toe Breakers’, first developed by the legendary Brett Lee.
Starc is often referred to as one of the generational ace players. He is also known for his prolific ability to bowl in several parts of innings, especially with the new ball and the death, and is widely regarded as one of the greatest bowlers with the new ball in limited overs cricket with many variations and a lethal pace and front pitchers.
Starc holds several unique records, like being the fastest to reach the 200 wicket milestone in just 102 innings, being the 7th highest wicket-taker for Australia in international test cricket, and having bowled the fastest ball ever bowled in test cricket with a pace measured at 160.4 kmph. He is the recipient of several accolades and has also won two major ICC trophies: the ICC T20 World Cup in 2021 and the ICC Cricket World Cup in 2015, where he was the most eminent and consistent contributor and was also chosen as the man of the tournament.
Mitchell Starc: Bio
|Date of birth||30th January 1990|
|Place of Birth||Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, Australia|
|Preferred Hand||Left Handed Batsman|
|Bowling Style||Left arm Fast|
Mitchell Starc: Net Worth
Being one of the most internationally experienced cricketers in Australia currently and also one of the most lethal pacers in limited-overs cricket, Starc has a bewitching net worth of around 29 million AUD, which is nearly 160 crores INR, despite his constant non-participation in any domestic leagues around the world.
Mitchell Starc: Stats
Mitchell Starc is an equally efficient batter in test cricket, as the lower-order batsman has scored 1852 runs, averaging 21.8 and has also scored a total of 10 – 50+ scores and missed his maiden test ton just by 1 run as he has the highest score of 99 in the longer format.
Mitchell Starc: Income & Salary
Mitchell Starc is the main inclusion in the highly paid list of players by Cricket Australia, and from this, he earns around 1.4 million AUD annually, which is approximately 7.7 crores INR.
His total income would range from 10–15 crores (previously 40–50 crores, which also included his fees for playing in several domestic leagues) annually from both national and international match fees, major personal investments in startups after major inspiration from Steve Smith, and endorsement deals.
Mitchell Starc: Brand Deals
Mitchell Starc deals with several brands, including:
- Audi – One of the world’s largest German Automobile manufacturers and also the most recognised distributors of automobiles, a subsidiary of its parent company Volkswagen with a wide range of vivid automobiles in the entire world.
- Raydel – A Australia-based healthcare consulting brand that assures healthy stay and livelihood by promoting the goodness of nature and natural products to provide innovative suggestions to ensure good health. Starc endorses this brand along with his wife and Australian wk-batsman Alyssa Healy.
- Kookaburra – Kookaburra is one of India’s largest cricket equipment manufacturers and also the most premium producer of English willow bats and other protective equipment in cricket.
Mitchell Starc: Lifestyle
Starc is not one of those players with huge recognition or social media reception but is talked about much in international sports media columns for his presence on the cricket field and his antics with the bowl on the field. Starc has widespread fame in Australia, has around 670K followers on Instagram, and earns approx. $22K from every sponsored post on Instagram.
He along with his wife Alyssa Healy owns multiple properties abroad across several countries and around five enriched properties along the northern beaches of Sydney that are jointly worth around $10 million, with the main one in North Curl Curl that he bought from Australian television presenter and model Jennifer Hawkins (Designer Villa – $5.235 million or 40+ crores) and several other properties throughout several countries that are worth millions. He was married to Australian wicketkeeper batsman Alyssa Healy in 2016.
Mitchell Starc has a wide range of luxury cars, including the following-:
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class – A iconic SUV from the house of Mercedes is known for its commanding presence and it costs around $ 200000-300000.
- Jaguar F-type – With a V-engine and innovative car technology, it is one of the best 2-seater luxury sports cars and one of Shami’s favourite possessions.
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder – Lamborghini Hurracan Spyder is one of the fastest and costliest cars in the world. It can reach from 0 to 100 KMPH in just 3.4 seconds. It costs up to $910K.