KL Rahul Profile: Out of the few orthodox cricketers in the modern transition of the gentleman’s game, only a few have been as promising as the Indian Test vice-captain KL Rahul. Rahul claimed himself as one of the finest all-round cricketers throughout his career but had failed to convince with his national side’s performance in the last few years.
Due to his batting style, which is loaded with simplicity and sublime elegance, he is often referred to as one of the finest batsmen in the present world. He has another prolific ability to hit shorts with his wrist work and timing. With all these attributes, he can be named one of the most commendable players in the world presently.
KL Rahul: Bio
|Date of birth||18th April 1992|
|Place of Birth||Kannur, Karnataka, India|
|Current Team(IPL)||Lucknow Super Giants|
|Jersey Number||1(formerly 2,11)|
|Preferred Hand||Right Handed Batsman|
|Role||Opener/ Middle Order|
KL Rahul: Net Worth
Being one of the most bankable sportsmen in India and also one of the most popular cricketers in the entire world, Rahul has an exciting net worth of around 10 million USD, which is around 75 crores in Indian rupees.
KL Rahul: Stats
KL Rahul: Income & Salary
KL Rahul is included in the A-rated list of players by the BCCI, and from this, he earns around 41.5 lakhs per month and 5 crores a year.
He is also paid a monthly salary of Rs. 20,00,000 by the Lucknow SuperGiants for his participation in the IPL.
His total income would range from 32 crores annually from both national and international match fees and endorsements.
KL Rahul: Brand Deals
Lokesh Rahul deals with several brands, including:
- Cult.fit – Fitness groups that intend to provide overall development, concerning not only body fitness but also mental fitness. Their prime idea was to create a fun base for workouts.
- Zenovit – Zenovit is a dietary supplement brand, that usually contains multivitamins and antioxidants that provides stamina and energy by enhancing blood cell production.
- Puma – a Worldwide popular sportswear brand that produces a variety of products, from shoes to several other accessories.
- Numi Paris – He also endorses this brand along with his wife Athiya Shetty
- boAt – Electronic wearable brand that mainly deals in sound accessories, like earbuds, headphones and speakers.
- RBI – Though many cricketers have endorsed RBI and promoted financial literacy, still they do not receive any remuneration for these ads, but Rahul went on to be a part of these ads as he is an employee of RBI in the post of Assistant Manager.
Rahul also owns his brand under the name Gully.” Unlike the other brands on this list, Gully has been established personally by KL Rahul in association with Zeko Online Pvt. Ltd.
It is a cult streetwear fashion company that aims to build a brand by selling on its website and also on large third-party sites like Amazon, Myntra, and Flipkart. Gully makes joggers, T-shirts, shorts, and jeans as of now. KL Rahul himself endorses Gully’s products.
KL Rahul: Lifestyle
Rahul is immensely spoken of in the media columns for his trademark batting skills and his speculated social life, often with his wife Athiya. His immense fanbase is due to his on-field play and off-field interactions with fans; this also adds to his importance in social media.
Rahul has approximately 13.8 million Instagram followers and earns approximately Rs. 8 lakhs from each sponsored post on the platform.
Rahul has a decorated deck of luxury cars, including the following:
- Mercedes-Benz C43 – It is a 5-seater luxury car from Mercedes that costs around 82 Lakhs in India. It is a luxurious sedan. It is known for its elegance and luxury and not for its speed.
- BMW 5-Series – A BMW 5-Series car with a customized name plate with his initials on it – ‘KLR’. It costs around 70 Lakh rupees and is said to be one of his favorite possessions.
- Range Rover Velar – Range Rover Velar is a high-end SUV. It costs about 1 Crore Rupees.
- Aston Martin DB11 – It produces about 447 kW of Horsepower with its amazing speed variant and It costs about Rupees 3.29 Crores in India.
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder – Lamborghini Hurracan Spyder is one of the fastest and costliest cars in the world. It can reach from 0 to 100 KMPH in just 3.4 seconds. It costs up to 5 crores.
- Audi R8 – A high ended performance sports car from the house of Audi that delivers high raising performance and it costs about 2.3-2.7 crores.
He owns a delightful apartment in Bengaluru, with the main one in Benson Town (Sea View duplex, 65 lakhs). Rahul is known to own swanky sneakers and watches worth crores.
He forms one of the most dashing couples in B-Town with Athiya Shetty, with whom he got married in 2023.
Also Read:- Suryakumar Yadav suffers sharp attack from Ex-India spinner after his 3 ducks in IND vs AUS ODI series