Jos Buttler Profile: There have been several entertainers who upheld their grip in the gentleman’s game, but only a few have been as good as the gentleman himself, English limited overs kingpin Jos Buttler. Buttler established himself as one of the finest-ever limited-overs English cricketers throughout all phases of his career, since his debut in international cricket in 2011, gaining worldwide fame since 2014.
Due to his batting style full of aggression and sublime unconventional technique, he is often referred to as one of the greatest ever limited-overs batsmen of his generation. He has another prolific ability to hit shorts all around the park with several unorthodox shots and is often mentioned as the most active player on the cricket field by cricket pundits.
Buttler holds several unique records like being England’s highest run-getter in T20 internationals and holds the world record for the highest partnership for a 7th wicket with Adil Rashid and most dismissals as a wicket-keeper in both T20i and ODIs. He is the recipient of several accolades and has also won two major ICC trophies – the ICC T20 World Cup in 2022 where he led his side to a remarkable victory and the ICC Cricket World Cup in 2019 with England.
Jos Buttler: Bio
|Date of birth||8th September 1990|
|Place of Birth||Taunton, Somerset, England|
|Current Team(IPL)||Rajasthan Royals|
|SA20 League||Paarl Royals|
|Preferred Hand||Right Handed Batsman|
Jos Buttler: Net Worth
Being one of the most productive sportsmen, not only in England but also one of the most renowned cricketers across various leagues in the entire world, Buttler has a bankable net worth of around $12 million, which is around 96 Crores in Indian rupee.
Jos Buttler: Stats
Jos Buttler: Income & Salary
Jos Buttler is the main inclusion in the highly paid list of players by the ECB, and from this, he earns around 870000 euros annually from his annual contract. He earns around $100,000 on a monthly basis.
He is also paid a hovering amount of Rs 10,00,00,000 by the Rajasthan Royals for playing in the IPL and has earned a total of INR 35,20,00,000 playing for several franchises in the IPL.
His total income would range from 25-30 crores annually from both league & international match fees, personal investments and endorsements.
Jos Buttler: Brand Deals
Jos Buttler deals with several brands and is found endorsing these brands on several media platforms. He endorses brands like:
- Kookaburra – Kookaburra is one of Australia’s largest cricket equipment manufacturers and also the most premium producer of English willow bats and other protective equipment in cricket.
- Cooper Associates – A wealth management firm that provides expert advice on investment and tax regulation, managed by the Financial conduct authority.
- Vitality – A UK-based private medical insurance, now sold to the UK market is a healthcare consulting firm that assures healthy stay and livelihood.
- Castore – A Worldwide popular sportswear brand that produces a variety of products, from shoes to several other accessories.
- Oppo – A digital smartphone brand that had spread its wings across many countries and out of its many faces Buttler is also one of the brand faces of Oppo in the UK.
- Fuzion 100 – It is a pure natural fruit extracts organic drink which is also a refresher.
- Dream11 – India’s no.1 interactive and exciting online platform, providing a base for the Fantasy cricket league.
- Charles Tyrwhitt – It produces a wide range of British menswear collections, especially formal outfits and smart loungewear that will please fashion-conscious people.
- Booking.com – It is one of the largest online travel agencies that help people in travelling across the world and is the most trusted service in the world.
Jos Buttler: Lifestyle
Buttler is often featured in the media columns for his leadership skills and heroism with the bat on the field. His immense fantbase around wordue to his overwhelming presence in domestic leagues around the world.
Buttler has around 2.4 million followers on Instagram and earns approximately $8K from every post there.
Jos Buttler has a wide range of luxury cars, including the following:
- BMW X2 – A family sporty SUV with a strikingly sleek appearance and spectacular performance. It ranges between $50000.
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class – An iconic SUV from the house of Mercedes is known for its commanding presence and it costs around $ 200000-300000.
He owns multiple properties across various countries, with his main residence in Taunton, Somerset, England (Luxury house – $625 K or 5 Crores), and several other properties across various countries.
Buttler was married to his wife Louise Buttler in 2017 and they have two daughters together: Georgia Rose (born in 2019) and Margot, their second girl child, whom they welcomed in September 2021.