Qualifier 1: GT vs CSK Dream 11 Prediction, Weather Forecast, Pitch Report, and more on Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings.
Qualifier 1: GT vs CSK

Qualifier 1 GT vs CSK: After the conclusion of the league stage, TATA Indian Premier League is now going through its elimination stage or Playoffs. In the first match of the Playoffs, Qualifier 1, Gujarat Titans will lock horns against Chennai Super Kings at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on May 23 (Tuesday).

Gujarat Titans are in a red-hot form this IPL too. Each and every player of Gujarat Titans is contributing 100% of what he is asked on the field. GT won 10 games in the league stage out of 14 which makes them the table topper with 20 points. Mohammed Shami of Gujarat Titans is the Purple Cap holder of IPL 2023.

Chennai Super Kings, the Yellow Brigade, are not far away from where GT is! CSK under Mahendra Singh Dhoni have reached some heights this season as well. CSK won 8 games in the league stage out of 14 games. They are second in the points table with 17 points and a healthy NRR of +0.652.

Thus, the high-stakes game will hinge on precise match-ups and even finer margins between two teams that have demonstrated similar inclinations to extract every last bit of potential from the teams at their disposal.

Here, we will discuss Qualifier 1: GT vs CSK Dream 11 Prediction, Weather Forecast, Pitch Report, and more on Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings in this post.

GT vs CSK Match details

  • Tournament: Indian Premier League 2023
  • Match: GT v CSK, Qualifier 1
  • Date: May 23, 2023
  • Day: Tuesday
  • Time: 7:30 PM
  • Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai

GT vs CSK Weather Forecast

Qualifier 1: GT vs CSK Dream 11 Prediction, Weather Forecast, Pitch Report, and more on Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings.

The GT versus CSK game is scheduled to start at 7.30 IST. Chennai is quite a hot city and high temperatures would be noted in the daytime. On Tuesday, May 23, no rain is expected in the day. Strong winds of over 20-30kmph are predicted throughout the day and the night. Humidity will range between 65% to 85%.

GT vs CSK Pitch Report

This field’s pitch has made it simple to score runs, raising the possibility of another run-fest. Spinners, though, may pose a threat in the middle overs by exploiting the conditions. The final stage of the game will be affected by dew.

Teams have frequently won more games at this stadium by batting first, although winning four times this season when chasing. Since GT has a strong spinner in Rashid Khan and CSK has Jadeja and Moeen Ali, Qualifier 1 for the IPL 2023 will be an interesting encounter between the two teams. Over the past three years, pacers have dominated, capturing 56% of the wickets while spinners have claimed the remaining 44% in Chennai.

GT vs CSK Strongest Playing 11s

Gujarat Titans: Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya (c), Sai Sudharsan/Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami, Mohit Sharma, Yash Dayal (Impact Sub: Joshua Little/Dasun Shanaka)

Chennai Super Kings: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(c/wk), Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana (Impact sub: Matheesha Pathirana)

GT vs CSK Dream11 Team

SET 1: Devon Conway(C), Shubman Gill, Shivam Dube(vc) , Ravindra Jadeja, Hardik Pandya, David Miller, Rashid Khan, Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami, Matheesha Pathirana, Tushar Deshpande.

SET 2: Ruturaj Gaikwad(VC), Shubman Gill(C), Hardik Pandya, Ajinkya Rahane, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Deepak Chahar.

READ: MA Chidambaram Stadium Pitch Report (Batting or Bowling) | CSK vs GT Pitch Report, IPL Records & Stats, Weather Report for IPL 2023 Qualifier 1

For More Check the Official Site: IPLT20