La Liga 2023 is more of a one-way competition. FC Barcelona is doing very well in the tournament and has managed to take a sustainable lead in just a matter of a few games. With a limited number of games to go in the La Liga 2023 season, FCB will be keen to win the coveted trophy of Spain this season. They will, however, have to face the challenge of Getafe, at their home, in the upcoming come. Here is an in-depth look at the same:
Getafe is having a dream run in their last 5 games. They have just lost 2. Moreover, they are on a 4-match streak of not losing. This gives them a lot of hope and positivity before the big clash against the Catalans. Getafe is placed 15th in the La Liga 2023 table and is just a few positions away from relegation.
They will not be willing to fall into the relegation battle in any case. So, the better option for them will be to play a neutral game against Barcelona. They will be expected with their regular 4-3-3 lineup. They are not expected to try anything fancy. Eyes will be on the Turkish forwards.
Getafe Last 5 Games’ Form in the La Liga 2023 Season:
- 11th March 2023, La Liga, Cadiz, 2 – 2, Getafe
- 19th March 2023, La Liga 2023, Getafe, 2 – 0, Sevilla
- 23rd March 2023, Club Friendly, Real Jaén, 2 – 3, Getafe
- 01st April 2023, La Liga 2023, Athletic Bilbao, 0 – 0, Getafe
- 08th April 2023, La Liga, Real Sociedad, 2 – 0, Getafe
FC Barcelona Preview:
FC Barcelona had a great game against Girona, but Girona managed to escape without conceding. It was the Barcelona squad that was pressing and pressurizing but Girona somehow managed to escape all the attempts. But there are a few things that work in favor of Barcelona. They have won 23 out of their 28 league games. Of the 23 games that they won; they have managed to keep 21 clean sheets.
Their away record this season is great too. Barcelona has won 12 out of 14 away games in La Liga 2023. These numbers and the potential of the teams make them the favorites for this match. But they are on a 2-match winless streak. So, the pressure will be on the Catalans. Frenkie De Jong is out and so is Andreas Christensen. Both are nursing injuries. In their absence, Kessie has done decently well. Pedri is also on the verge of recovery.
FC Barcelona Last 5 Games:
- 13th March 2023, La Liga, Athletic Bilbao, 0 – 1, Barcelona
- 20th March 2023, La Liga 2023, Barcelona, 2 – 1, Real Madrid
- 02nd April 2023, La Liga, Elche, 0 – 4, Barcelona
- 06th April 2023, Copa Del Rey, Barcelona, 0 – 4, Real Madrid
- 11th April 2023, La Liga 2023, Barcelona, 0 – 0, Girona
FC Barcelona Starting XI for La Liga 2023 Game:
- Marc Andre Ter Stegen (Goalkeeper)
- Araujo (Defender)
- Jules Kounde(Defender)
- Marcos Alonso(Defender)
- Alejandro Balde (Defender)
- Franck Kessie (Mid-fielder)
- Gavi (Central Mid-fielder)
- Sergio Busquets (Playmaker/Mid-Fielder)
- Sergi Roberto (Mid-fielder/Playmaker)
- Raphinha (Striker)
- Robert Lewandowski (Striker)
Getafe Starting XI for La Liga 2023 Game Against Barcelona:
- David Soria (Goalkeeper)
- Djene Dakonam (Wingback)
- Domingos Duarte (Centre Back)
- Omar Alderete (Wingback)
- Damian Suarez (Midfielder)
- Nemanja Maksimovic (Midfielder)
- Luis Milla (Midfielder/Playmaker)
- Portu (Midfielder/Playmaker)
- Borja Mayoral (Forward/Winger)
- Enes Unal (Forward/Striker)
- Munir El Haddadi (Forward)
FC Barcelona is expected to win this game with a margin of 2 goals. The scoreline can be 3-1 or 2-0. The scorers for Barcelona will be Robert Lewandowski and Gavi. Gavi is playing as a forward and this increases his chance of scoring. Portu, the midfielder, will also have a great game for Getafe.
The Venue, Timings, and Broadcaster for Getafe VS Barcelona in La Liga 2023:
The official broadcaster of the La Liga 2023 season is Sony TV Network. So, the game will be broadcast on live TV on any of the Sony Sports TV Network channels. The game can also be live-streamed on the Sony Liv App. The match will be played at the home stadium of Getafe located in Madrid. The match begins at 7:30 pm Indian Standard Time.
To know more go to Premier League 2023: Man City VS Leicester, Preview, Predictions, Starting XI, Line Ups, Venue, Timings.
Read more such articles at MS Dhoni Injured: CSK Injury List Increases as Captain Injures Knee. IPL 2023.
To know more go to the official website of La Liga.