IPL 2021: 3 Players from each team who might get retained if Mega Auctions happen. IPL 2021 countdown has already started, here is IPL 2021: 3 Players from each team who might get retained if Mega Auctions happen.
Dream11 IPL2020 is almost over now. Just a final is left between defending champions Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals, which will be played tomorrow on Tuesday, 10th November. Now onwards, each franchise will look for BCCI to carry out Mega Auctions. However, the call is yet to be taken by the BCCI officials. In the meantime, the sources say that Auctions might happen- Read Full Article here about Mega Auctions IPL 2021.
Here is the list of 3 Players from each team who might get retained if Mega Auctions happen. Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challenger Bangalore, Delhi Capitals, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab,Here is the list of 3 Players from each team who might get retained if Mega Auctions happen
IPL2021, List of 3 players who might get retained in IPL 2021:
Chennai Super Kings(CSK):
Dream 11 IPL was not a good memory for the Chennai Management and fans. They have never seen such a downfall in any season. CSK was the first team to get eliminated from the Dream11 IPL 2020. MS Dhoni-led side finished second last in the league stages. Super Kings played 14 matches to which they managed to win just 6. Definitely some of the good take from this season of IPL.
- Sam Curran– English all-rounder has been consistent throughout the tournament for CSK and provided depth in every department.
- Deepak Chahar– Although ace pacer, Deepak Chahar was not in the best of his form, but he managed to pick some crucial wickets for Chennai.
- Ravindra Jadeja– Ravindra Jadeja was exceptional for CSK. He played some crucial knocks at the end of the innings to win some games for his side, as well as contributed with the ball and in fielding.
The defending Champians are in the roll right now in this season. The campaign for defending champions is not over so far, they are yet to play the final of Dream11 IPl 2020 against Delhi Capitals. Almost every player of the franchise is in form. Everyone has contributed some way or the other to the team’s success. There is a tough call for the franchise, whom to retain or whom not to.
- Rohit Sharma: Hitman of Indian Cricket and skipper of Mumbai Indians, is one of the consistent reasons why Mumbai is one of the most successful franchises in the world. Rohit has 4 IPL trophies under his belt and 5th might come this year.
- Hardik Pandya: Having picked from a normal all-rounder to shaping him into a world-class player, Mumbai is keen on retaining Hardik. Hardik with the bat is too dangerous for the opposition and provided some of the best cameos in the IPL.
- Jasprit Bumrah: The story same as Hardik Pandya but this time a bowler was converted to a yorker king. Bumrah is a go-to option for Rohit Sharma, Mumbai Skipper in any tough situation.
Royal Challenger Bangalore(RCB):
Bangalore had a tough time in Dream11 IPL 2020. Virat Kohli led side did exceptionally well in the first half of the tournament, however, went on to lose 4 games back to back. They somehow qualified for the playoffs but later eliminated by Sunrisers Hyderabad in eliminator 1.
- Virat Kohli: Despite not getting closer to the IPL title, the RCB skipper was in the list of the highest run-scorer this season too. Virat Kohli scored 466 in 15 games he played.
- AB de Villiers: South African wicketkeeper batsmen too had a good season of Dream11 IPL 2020. AB scored 454 runs in 15 games and was 9th highest run-getter.
- Yuzvendra Chahal: A clever Spinner of Indian Cricket also had a good season by far. Yuzvendra Chahal was the highest wicket-taker for RCB in Dream 11 IPL 2020. Chahal took 21 wickets in 15 innings.
Along with Mumbai Indians, Delhi was successful to reach the final of IPL 2020. DC will be eyeing to lift their maiden IPL trophy this season. Delhi had a good start but later on, got sluggish. Delhi finished 2nd in the points table in the league stages.
- Shreyas Iyer: Skipper Shreyas Iyer will be the number 1 option to get retained for Delhi. The Mumbai batsmen took Delhi to the maiden win in the playoffs last year, while finals in this season of IPL.
- Rishabh Pant: Although the southpaw did not show his class till now in the 2020 edition of IPL, but everyone knew how dangerous he is.
- Kagiso Rabada: South African pacer, not only picked wickets for Delhi but also delivered some good overs for the Capitals. Rabada is the leading wicket-taker for this IPL 2020 till now(09th November) with 29 wickets in 16 matches.
Kings XI Punjab(KXIP):
Punjab had a drastic season this time. Having performed good with the bat, KXIP bowlers looked helpless. KXIP might win some close encounters if their bowlers performed well. This is the most disappointing season for KXIP.
- KL Rahul: Kannur Lokesh Rahul, KXIP skipper cleared his intentions with the bat in the first game itself. KL Rahul is the leading run-getter in Dream11 IPL2020 till now (09th November) with 670 runs in just 14 games, includes a century. Also, he has been consistent since 2018.
- Mohd. Shami: Shami disturbed the batsmen with his bowling most of the time. He was the only bowler for KXIP to get some crucial wickets. However, the season did not go as expected for Shami too.
- Mayank Aggarwal: Rahul’s counterpart Mayank Aggarwal was also in good touch this season. Both players had a good run stand on a number of occasions for KXIP. Also, Mayank is also featured in the leading run-getters of IPL 2020.
SRH did not take off at the start, they lost 7 matches out of 10 in the first half. Later, Hyderabad defeated all the top teams in a trot to get the ticket for Playoffs in Dream11 IPL 2020. Sunrisers had a brilliant comeback from a poor situation and went till qualifier 2.
- David Warner: Skipper David Warner was the main pillar of Sunrisers success this season. Hyderabad depended a lot on the skipper and he delivered most of the time.
- Rashid Khan: The Afghan spin bowler did everything to get the team to track and go as far as possible. He was the bowler whom batsmen faced with fear.
- Manish Pandey: Pandey provided a good backup to the openers of SRH. Manish is giving his services to the SRH family for quite a time now. He can be retained by the SRH management.
Kolkata Knight Riders(KKR):
KKR has made some major changes to the side ahead of every auction. But this time KKR franchise did a massive change in the captainship halfway down the tournament. Dinesh Kartik stepped down and Eoin Morgan was given the responsibility.
- Eoin Morgan: The skipper of KKR from half of the tournament will be the first choice to get retained. The English limited over captained batted till the end on many occasions to end the innings on a high for KKR.
- Shubman Gill: KKR opener, Gill was not seen in good touch this time. The youngster was inconsistent but the future goes with him. He will see some good time in next year IPL.
- Andree Russell: The West Indies explosive all-rounder wasn’t in a comfortable position in IPL. But KKR might believe in him, having played some great and unforgettable innings for KKR in previous IPL. He might get retained.
Royals are yet to lift the title, however, RR had seen one in Shane Warne’s Captaincy. But the RR thirst for Title in recent times is not quenched. Rajasthan features some of the most flamboyant foreign signings and depends heavily on them.
- Steve Smith: The RR skipper, Smith will be the number one player to get retained and will feature in next year’s IPL too.
- Jofra Archer: The English pacer had shown nightmare to the batsmen. It seems RR is dependent on Jofra too much. He has performed for RR, giving an initial breakthrough to giving some explosive end to the innings.
- Sanju Samson: The south Indian Wicketkeeper Batsmen will be on the list of retention for RR. Sanju took the match away from the opponents single-handedly and is a bright future for RR.