IND vs AUS: The four-match Border Gavaskar Trophy series has now reached its final stage, with the last Test match being played on March 9 at 9:30 am at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. Team India may be leading 2-1 in the series, but in the Indore Test match, the Australian team made a strong comeback and defeated the Indian team by 9 wickets. In the final Test match also, the command of the Australian team will be in the hands of Steve Smith, who has been made the captain of the team in the absence of Patt Cummins.
The final match is going to be very important for the Indian team because if the Indian team wins this match, it will qualify for the WTC. Let us tell you that the Australian team entered the WTC final after winning the Indore Test. If the Indian team loses their last match or the match ends in a draw, then the team will again have to depend on New Zealand and hope for a New Zealand victory in ongoing New Zealand vs Sri Lanka series. Therefore, in any case, Rohit Sharma will only have the responsibility to win his team in the final match.
In today’s article, we will see the Final Test Match details, Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Head to Head, Pitch Report, and Expected Playing 11.
Table of Contents
IND vs AUS 3rd Test Match Details
- Tour: Australia tour of India 2023
- Match Details: India vs Australia 4th Test
- Day/Date: Thursday/09-March-2023
- Time: 09:30 AM LOCAL
- Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
IND vs AUS 4th Test, Pitch Report
As we all have seen in the last three matches, the match ended in just three days, so it is expected that something similar will be seen in the Ahmedabad Test match as well. This year, two Test matches were played between India and England on this pitch, in which the dominance of spin bowlers was seen. The fast bowlers will definitely get help from the new ball but as the pitch gets old the spin bowlers will be seen in action. Whichever team wins the toss will prefer to bat first as it will be difficult to bat here in the last innings. Indian spinner Axar Patel has a good record on this pitch, taking 20 wickets in the two Test matches he has played here.
IND vs AUS 4th Test, Expected Playing XI
- India | Expected Playing11: Rohit Sharma (C), Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KS Bharat (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj
- Australia | Expected Playing 11: Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Seve Smith (C), Peter Handscomb, Alex Carey (wk), Cameron Green, Todd Murphy, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Matthew Kuhnemann
IND vs AUS Dream11, Team Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips
- WICKET-KEEPER: Peter Handscomb
- BATTERS: Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Usman Khawaja, Cheteshwar Pujara, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli
- ALL-ROUNDERS: Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja BOWLERS: Nathan Lyon, Matthew Kuhnemann
IND vs AUS 3rd Test: Where to Watch
- Television – Star Sports Network
- OTT – Hotstar
Don’t Miss: Qualification Scenario of India for WTC Final, Updated Points Table