IPL 2020 UAE : Like any good team, SRH has developed its core team players in Warner, Williamson, Bhuvaneshwar and Rashid over the years. Bracketing them are all-rounders, bowlers and youngsters like Manish Pandey, Bairstow, Vijay Shanker, Mohammad Nabi, Virat Singh, Priyam Garg and Samad. Compared to the previous one, the current SRH team is quite well balanced. With the recent purchase of all-rounders in the auction (Mitchell Marsh and Fabien Alan) the middle order has been strengthened. Currently Bairstow and Mitchel Marsh are putting up good performances in the ongoing series in England.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) DREAM11 IPL 2020 Squad
David Warner (c), Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Virat Singh, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Siddharth Kaul, Billy Stanlake, T Natarajan, Abhishek Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mitchell Marsh, Fabian Allen, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Sanjay Yadav, Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha, Shreevats Goswami, Bavanaka Sandeep, Basil Thampi
Unblock and Access your favorite ICC T20 WorldCup matches using a VPN. Learn more about it from here.
Warner will have a tough time selecting his bowlers as he has a mix of spinners and pacers to chose from. As to batsmen too, introducing the bright youngsters who are rearing to go is a big task. Opportunities given to youngsters might make or break them. Hence intelligent team rotation is the key.
Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL 2020 Team Strengths
- Formidable opening pair : David Warner and Bairstow
- Very strong duo at no.3 and no.4 : Williamson and Manish Pandey
- Fairly strong batting line up till no.6, where they can support the opening batsmen’s scores and take the total to a big number.
- A string of Good all-rounders
- A good wicket keeper : Wriddhiman Saha
- Terrific Power play and death bowler : Bhuvaneshwar
- Spinners bowlers : Rashid, Nabi (both of whom are well versed with the UAE conditions), Nadeem (famous for his variations), give the team the strength of spin
Sunrisers Hyderbad IPL 2020 Team Weaknesses
- If the top 4 batsmen fail, the lower order batsmen are not match finishers, they will be left tinkering around.
- The best in SRH are overseas players, but aren’t just 4 of them allowed?
- Even if Bhuvaneshwar and Rashid khan do a good job, if the other 3 Indian bowlers give away plenty of runs, then this team cannot defend a total of even 180 runs.
- Shakib Al Hasan will be dearly missed.
- In the absence of some overseas players in the beginning of the tournament, SRH has to stay afloat with the help of the experienced ones until the return of these players.
Sunrisers Hyderabad DREAM11 IPL 2020 Prediction
Sunrisers Hyderabad – if they play to their potential, they have a chance to make it to the No.3 or No.4 position in the points ranking table.
They are stronger in comparison to Delhi Capitals.
Analysis of Individual Players
David Warner – The captain, the best opening batsman in the world ! The records and runs he has made in the previous IPL seasons makes him one of the outstanding players of DREAM11 IPL 2020.
Kane Williamson – A very skillful, intelligent batsman. Though he is not a hard hitting batsman, he knows how to get runs by hitting into the gaps in the field. He has also proved himself as a very good captain in 2018 and 2019 by defending some low totals and using his bowlers wisely.
Jonny Bairstow – The opening batsman in form in the ongoing series in England! He is also be the second choice as a wicket keeper after Wriddhiman Saha.
Manish Pandey – An established Indian batsman and a good fielder.
Wriddhiman Saha – A good wicket keeper though not a hard-hitting batsman.
Mitchel Marsh – As per his form in the ongoing series in England, he is very valuable all-rounder who must be included in the playing X1.
Vijay Shanker – Another tried and tested all-rounder who will play in most matches.
Bhuvaneshwar Kumar – India’s best swing bowler who is the no.1 in the opening and death overs.
Rashid Khan – His IPL and international performances speak for himself; he is the best spinner for Sunrisers team and on the UAE dry pitches, he is an automatic choice.
Mohammad Nabi – valuable all-rounder who can bat at any position and also fetch wickets as a bowler.
Siddharth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Basil Thampi – These young Indian bowlers who have bowled well in the last 2 IPL matches. They will fill the places of the remaining 3 specialist bowlers.
Billy Stanlake and Fabian Allen are good contributors and may get to play a few matches.
The other Indian players Sanjay Yadav, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Bavanaka Sandeep, Virat Singh, T. Natarajan, Priyam Garg and wicket keeper Sreevats Goswami will be lucky if they get a chance to play.
Key Players of this season of IPL 2020 UAE from SRH:
David Warner – Kane Williamson – Jonny Bairstow – Mitchell Marsh – Bhuvaneshwar Kumar – Rashid Khan.