IND vs AUS ODI Schedule 2023: Australian team has come on the Indian tour for the last 1 month. The four-match Test series between the two teams is to be the same three-match ODI series. Three matches of the four-match series have been played, in which Team India is leading 2-1, while the third Test match is still in progress in Ahmedabad.
The Test series will be followed by a three-match ODI series against India and Australia from March 17. The first ODI will be played on Friday at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai from 1:30 PM. Apart from winning the series, both teams will also be eyeing the preparation for the ODI World Cup 2023.
The boards of both the teams (BCCI & AC) have also announced the squad for the ODI series. In today’s article, we will look at the schedule, venue, squad, and best playing 11 of both
IND vs AUS ODI Schedule
|Day/Date||Match Details||Time (IST)||Venue|
|Friday/March 17||IND vs AUS 1st ODI||1:30 PM||Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai|
|Sunday/March 19||IND vs AUS 2nd ODI||1:30 PM||Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam|
|Wednesday/March 22||IND vs AUS 3rd ODI||1:30 PM||MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai|
IND vs AUS ODI Squads
- India ODI Squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Shubman Gill, K L Rahul, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya (VC), Kuldeep Yadav, Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohd. Shami, Mohd. Siraj, Umran Malik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Jaydev Unadkat.
- Australia ODI Squad: Pat Cummins (c), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Sean Abbott, Travis Head, Josh Inglis, Cameron Green, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Steve Smith, David Warner, Adam Zampa
IND vs AUS ODI Strongest Playing
India | Strongest Playing 11:
- Opener: Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill
- Middle Order: Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul
- Allrounder: Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar
- Bowlers: Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami.
Australia | Strongest Playing 11:
- Opener: David Warner, Travis Head
- Middle Order: Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Marcus Stoinis
- Allrounder: Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell
- Bowler: Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc
Don’t Miss – Ind VS Aus 4th Test Day 4 Highlights: Virat Kohli’s 186 puts the Indian Team Ahead. Australia Trail by 88 runs